BrianGT Basic vs Premium+BG Test part 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That is something I would like to try myself but alas I have no access to any high end dynamic speakers :bawling: The first comparisson actually began with a pair of Tannoy M1's and they were soon tossed away for the ML Scenarios.

Unless someone wants to donate some speakers to me ;) I'll have to wait till I finish my Seas Excel speakers (and start them) for another comparisson. Can you wait a year? :smash:

Hi Upupa, I brielfy compared the basic kit amplifier with Denon's once top HT amp which I mentioned at the beginning of that page. The clone was the better amp although not by leaps and bounds (it's worth mentioning that the clone was the basic kit and had not been burned in yet). This kind friend who allowed me to use his setup is soon to invest/try out some better amps of the Bryston et al calibre and I will hopefully be able to carry out some more comparissons then - although this will now be for his benefit not mine as he is considering the DIY route after hearing these amps :D

To me, they are the best amps I have heard. But then I have yet to thoroughly audition a Krell, ML or Bryston...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.