Data sheet for STK036

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really don't know how long I had these laying around. I guess I have the itch to put some of my old parts to use. I found a pair of STK-036 ICs. I have one of them on a mostly finished board so I should not need a hook up schematic. But I was hoping some has a data sheet that might contan the specs of output and so on. If anyone has a source to find out what the input voltage range on this chip was also. If the other specs are to poor I might not mess with them. I have been online and so far have not found the specs. I also seached the fourms and whent to common sanyo data sheet links. Anybody have this info or find a link with one?

Joined 2003
Paid Member
This is what I have:
NF-E, ±35V, >30W(±27V/8ohm)

Similar to:
STK022: =STK 036: ±27V, >15W(±19V/8ohm)
STK025: =STK 036: ±30V, >20W(±22V/8ohm)
STK032: =STK 036: ±32V, >25W(±24V/8ohm)

Schematic attached:

/Hugo :)

Attachments

• stk036.jpg
    stk036.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 419
Anyone heard a stk036

Thanks Hugo for the info, at least now I know the voltage!

Does anyone know how these amps sound? 30W don't have distortion ratings. Are these amps worthy of assembly? I am thinking maybe rear channels in the bedroom? If sound is good, they could work for the mid and highs on something (maybe it would be a waste of a tranformer that could power a gain clone?)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.