BrianGT.com Gainclone kits - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 31st August 2004, 12:31 PM   #1
Tuber is offline Tuber  United States
diyAudio Member

Default BrianGT.com Gainclone kits

Hello, I ordered a kit from BrianGT.com via paypal a few days ago and have yet to hear back from him. How long does it usually take for the kit to be mailed or for him to contact me? I know he is a member of this board so maybe he will read this post. Thanks
Old 31st August 2004, 02:16 PM   #2
JoeBob is offline JoeBob  Canada
diyAudio Member

While I haven't ordered any boards from BrianGT, I can say that BrianGT is a very regular user of these boards, I wouldn't worry about it, if he hasn't answered I'm sure he's just away or something.
Old 31st August 2004, 10:18 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Brian will definitely follow-up, but he has recently moved, so it can take him a couple of days to get around to it these days.

Cheers,
Old 31st August 2004, 10:26 PM   #4
usekgb is offline usekgb  United States
diyAudio Member

My boards were great. Brian can take a little bit of time sometimes, but I wouldn't worry about his reliability. He came through great for me.

Cheers,
Zach
Old 2nd September 2004, 04:27 PM   #5
BrianGT is offline BrianGT  United States
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Send a message via AIM to BrianGT
I tried to reply to this last night, but it looks like the forum has being having problems. I have received the order, and will get it along with 3 other recent orders shipped out as soon as the new boards arrived. The boards shipped out yesterday and should hopefully be here early next week (ups ground from colorado).

I had a very hectic weekend without much internet access. On Saturday, I flew up to Maryland to visit my parents and to pick up a 1987 Ford F150 pickup to help out with my projects, which my parents found for me at a reasonable price. I started to drive back down to Georgia on Monday morning, and got stuck in Richmond for 9 hours total, first for a multiple car pileup on the road, cutting off traffic for 2 hours or so, and then once traffic started to move a bit, the rain started from the tropical storm. Richmond ended up getting 12" or so of rain in a couple of hours, closing Interstate 95 with 4' of rain covering it in one point. It then took a long time to find a path around the city that wasn't blocked by the flash flooding. I ended up making it out of the city and driving for two hours or so to North Carolina, where my truck died at around midnight. I ended up having AAA tow the truck to a place and had the coil replaced the next day along with the alternator. I managed to get out of North Carolina at around 4:30pm on tuesday and made it home at around 1:30am wednesday morning. I am also quite busy at work, catching up from the 2 days I missed (planned on returning to work on Tuesday, not Wednesday).

It was quite a busy trip, so I am sorry if I am delayed in response to e-mails/postings. I will work to get the remaining orders shipped out ASAP when the boards arrive. All but the more recent orders received last week were shipped out over a week ago.

--
Brian
Old 2nd September 2004, 07:50 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Sounds ugly Brian.. .. I won't worrie about the order I've just placed, take your time .. best regards,
Thijs
Old 2nd September 2004, 08:47 PM   #7
wim is offline wim  Netherlands
diyAudio Member

For me the same words as Tschrama Brian. Take your time, things come as they come.

Greetings from Holland.

Wim.
Old 2nd September 2004, 08:56 PM   #8
DIAR is offline DIAR  Finland
diyAudio Member

After while you will laugh at this experience as always . These are the things you remember when you grow old. I'm jealous since I can't even remember what I did on monday (watched TV?)

I'm just starting to build an enclosure for my GC

Hide this!Advertise here!