LM3875 comes 'back to life' after turnoff transient suppression

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thanks everyone for replying :)

Whatever the reason for it doing this, it doesnt seem to affect the quality of the amp, so for now at least i think im going to live with it, also as i intend to use these amps with a cross over (buffer) on the same power switch it maybe that i never notice this 'problem' again. The only thing that worries me is that the cross over turn off transient may be played through the tweeters of my active system, but i guess with rail voltages of 3.5v i dont have too much to worry about :)

Thanks everyone... also look out for pics of my finished system which fingers crossed should be done tonight or tommorow :D

Hi peter and kurt,

The caps are new (ones that came with the basic kits), so i dont think there's anything more i can do in the cap department,

I tried increasing the value of Rb to 1k22 however this made no difference, i think this is a different problem however as it occours when the supply voltages are >3v

Thanks. Nik

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.