Want to Build an Amp to resell...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm planning to make a chipamp to resell in my country im making professional kick *** PCBs, can someone tellme if it will be ok?
i mean, i can profit with it?
i have an complete kit to create PCBs and the final result are pretty good, and im looking something to create and sell, can someone give me some ideas?

:D

i think that an power amp will be ok.

btw, with is the best IC to create an great power amp? i want to create a few models, from 50+50 to 500+500 watts of power.

more ideas requiered :D

sorry for my english.

"That's not anyones idea of DIY spirit, and it sure as h*ll won't encourage people to help you..."

Damn straight! If you asked how to design one yourself, you'd get a lot more help and a feeling of accomplishment. If you want somebody to do the work for you, you'll have to hire someone. Do It Yourself audio seems pretty self explanatory.

carlosfm said:
Let's talk about money.
How much will you pay?:devily:
We will be your R&D team.
:usd:

Oh, my price is high. I have PCBs, schematics, everything!:cheerful:
:D

:D :D :D :D

I agree.

You don't need diyAudio for that, what you need is an R&D team. Or it would have been easier for most of the techies here if you didn't mention that your making money out of their minds. :D

i think the whole idea of starting a company and making money is that you have something to offer...

it seems to me like you still want others to do the work for you. why dont YOU get out there and make something. there is plenty of information out there, research it, figure it out, make a product and see how it works.

if you are looking at a sure thing, try the lottery, im sure you will fail :)

SSS: yes its samples.. but its legal, because i will use this samples to made the prototipe, not to sell it, if everything works ok, ill order the ICs, (not the samples) to made an small production to sell to some friends (i was thinking in 50-100 ICs)

i think that its ok to start, btw, i dont know if ill sell it, i just want to test how this sound...

samsagaz said:
I'm planning to make a chipamp to resell in my country im making professional kick *** PCBs, can someone tellme if it will be ok?
i mean, i can profit with it?
i have an complete kit to create PCBs and the final result are pretty good, and im looking something to create and sell, can someone give me some ideas?.............

10/10 for honesty.......

Good Luck samsagaz.

Chip manufacturers data sheets have circuits you can use and lots of tips/guidance for getting the best out of the chips.

If you search the net for "gainclone" you will find enough resourses i think, you *normally* have to ask the author for permission before using their designs commercially.

*maybe always*

Mark

samsagaz said:
sure mark25, btw, if i use the design that have in the datasheets, i need to ask national permission to use it? :D

No, using information from datasheet is alright. The manufacturer puts it there for that purpose and to help sell the parts on a circuit that will surely work.

BTW: no need to worry on using sample parts on a commercial product for this project, as National is not sending samples anymore.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.