LM3886 Eagle file

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone have an eagle library file for the lm3886 or know an op amp with a compatible pinout in eagle? I found a thread that said there to use a compatible chip or draw it, but I just tried to draw it and got confused. I just tried wiring the amp up P2P and the thing doesn't do anything... no output, no oscilliations, but there are the proper rail voltages on the proper pins, 0V in the correct place, etc.

Long story short, I want to be able to KNOW my solder joints are good, which I can do with a pcb. I'd like to draw it up myself in eagle for the learning experience though.
thanks.

Thanks!

THanks, I did find your files. In the process of drawing the schematic in eagle, I found my mistake. It turns out I thought it would be a good idea to tie the mute pin to ground instead of -Vin. Oops. Amazing how much frustration was caused by soemthing so small. Aah, now its time to battle DC offset and grounding issues... (I have this thing on a breadboard with 11 wires soldered to the lm3886 pins plugged into a breadboard. Man the output is ugly, but the dumb thing works.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.