Big Gainclones

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
All this talk of miniaturized and minimalist gainclones is playing havoc with my system so I thought I'd show you my bigger-is-better integrated IGC.

All housed in this gutted '67 FieldMaster, the steering wheel is the volume, the gear selects inputs and the grill cover hides two active full-rangers. Those thin tyres provide adequate decoupling when Bob rolls past in the combine and the gun is just in case anyone puts Connick Jr on.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you listen real hard you can just about hear the music above the roar of the psu/engine. Kit version available end of the year

Won't work, sorry.

Look on the grill cover, it says "Ford". :whazzat:

And the attached leads, a No-No! Look how they bend as they touch the ground, those will break instantly with ignition!

I don't know about you, Ropie. But shouldn't a reference implementation of a coming kit show the project in it's ideal state? You could - at least - have dressed a little better (and cleaned the wheels a little). :confused:

I don't like the way You do business, sorry. I won't buy the kit!

And about the gun... :att'n:

Cheers, Sebastian. :D

Ropie said:
All this talk of miniaturized and minimalist gainclones is playing havoc with my system so I thought I'd show you my bigger-is-better integrated IGC.

All housed in this gutted '67 FieldMaster, the steering wheel is the volume, the gear selects inputs and the grill cover hides two active full-rangers. Those thin tyres provide adequate decoupling when Bob rolls past in the combine and the gun is just in case anyone puts Connick Jr on.If you listen real hard you can just about hear the music above the roar of the psu/engine. Kit version available end of the year

no PTO on your IGC ???

Ropie said:
All housed in this gutted '67 FieldMaster, the steering wheel is the volume, the gear selects inputs and the grill cover hides two active full-rangers. Those thin tyres provide adequate decoupling when Bob rolls past in the combine and the gun is just in case anyone puts Connick Jr on.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Boots optional, complete with horse shoe steel ring soles. Where can I get a pair of those boots?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.