TDA 7294 - Availablity in Delhi (India)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
reg lm3876

hi there,

yep I have done this amp and belive me this amp is really more reliable than TDA7294 , I had 3 of those tda7294 all of them just blew as soon as the power supply was provided,

For Lm3876 you can go ahead providing +/- 30volts, 3amps.

don't exceed +/- 35 volts for long run purpose & above suggested values would be best and this amp is really Rugged in terms reliability.

thanks

arasuk

Re: reg lm3876

arasuk said:
I had 3 of those tda7294 all of them just blew as soon as the power supply was provided

Ups, how come :D Yes I have used those chips as well. They are good for the price but (with expensive components) are not better than the mini crescendo. But the TDA has usefull features that the LM does not.

greetings everybody!

since this thread is somewhat also related to general availability of chips in Delhi, I would request anybody who has idea about availability of TDA1524 (for bass and treble control) and LM1036(An alternate, also for bass and treble control) to please post here. I have found out from all the shops like 614,403 etc that my friends had recommended.

Also I was planning to use 4 ohm car speakers (the oval ones that are available in quite a lot of shops in Lajpat Rai) enclosed in a speaker enclosure (Like the ones available in 509). Any suggestions / past experiences ?

I would also like to put up my query regarding power supply here...I am using an 18-0-18 transformer which after rectification and all gives me about 26-27 volts dc to drive my lm3886 amplifier into a 4 ohms load. I put a multimeter in series in one of the "18" output terminal of the transformer(which is giving me 18-0-18) and note that current consumption is about 1.5 amperes. My doubt is that what is my amplifier actually consuming? 1.5A or 3A?

Thanks

availability

these two ic are not available anywhere in lr(i enquired for four hours an year ago).but 396 gave me 1524 for Rs550.i didnt take that.try out the official shop of philips out there.it might have it but will charge a fortune(probably).i asked for 1554q ,he gave me that for Rs750 saying it manufactured by philips at dutch plant.i refused that too as i got it from 595 for Rs 65.so its your choice:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.