LilMiks opa549 GC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

my first post :).

i am michael from germany and i am 14 years (well, alsmost 14 years :) ) old and my english is
really bad :whazzat: .

i want to build a gainclone with the opa549 chip. i did read a lot of threads. so it is
a basic nigc that i want to build. the gain is 21. i want to use a 25k pot.

i think i can leave the pin 9, it is the e/s pin, open.
i am not sure about pin 6 and pin 9, it is the ref and the Ilim pin. according to figure 1
in the opa549 datasheet (you can find it on page 8), i simply have to connect both pins to ground. right?

i hope that you can see my schematic.

lilmik

Attachments

• lilmiksgc.jpg
    lilmiksgc.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 335
If you use the inverting circuit you can use a SMD resistor in the feedback loop - quite easy to solder. I have this configuration with 220K. Input is 10K.
I am working now on a discrete regulated PSU for it, as described in Pedja's site, to see how it works. But 1000uF on each rail will do.
Ground the 6 and 9 pins to get it working.

Miguel

hello,

thank you both.

i don't know for sure what cap's i am going to use. i will
order a few diffrent caps, resistors, ic's :)cry: ns don't like me, they don't want
to send me free samples... but ti does like me :D...) and so on with diffrent values
from www.schuro.de.

for sure i will try the igc, with and without buffer and so on ;).

lot's of stuff to play with :D.

have fun :)
lilmik

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.