GC try

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Luke said:
nice work idefixes:)

do you have a shematic for your design, including buffer and its power supply?

Schématics for the amps modules are above and dérived from BrianGt ones. Here is the buffer

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

(Derived from Joe Rasmussen schema)

My layout is above.

Here is probably the definitive case layout

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Marc

sss said:
Idefixes may i ask what method do u use to transfer the layout to the pcb ?

HERE you have some explanations. I use some transparency film to print on with an inkjetprinter after computing with Proteus. Than I insulate a positive presensibilised epoxy plate With Uv insulator.
After than the plate is put in a revalator bath at about 23°C and 1 mn later washed under clear water.
The plate goes yet in the Eatching solution at 40-50°C for a few mn. The eatching solution is manually agitated during this time as the exceded copper is away. For al these bath oparation you can take platic containers (size depend pcb size).

Marc

Devil_H@ck said:
Hehe, that's my site :).

Hm, now a question to make this reply a bit less stupid. What are the two small PCBs for? The ones that are standing against the "walls" of your wood chassis.

Yes its your site, i believe that's à good reference site with à lot interestings stuff in. The 2 little PCB are à part of my speakers protection système that you can find

here .

Marc

Idefixes said:

HERE you have some explanations. I use some transparency film to print on with an inkjetprinter after computing with Proteus. Than I insulate a positive presensibilised epoxy plate With Uv insulator.
After than the plate is put in a revalator bath at about 23°C and 1 mn later washed under clear water.
The plate goes yet in the Eatching solution at 40-50°C for a few mn. The eatching solution is manually agitated during this time as the exceded copper is away. For al these bath oparation you can take platic containers (size depend pcb size).

Marc

I used the method described here
to make boards for a guitar distortion box. The method is similar to that described above but perhaps lower tech in terms of equipment. The method only uses a small fluorescent lamp (13w) to expose it and clear inkjet label stock to print the pattern on. It worked well, producing a board with traces sized for op amps. I used the chemicals and presensitized boards from the sources listed in the link.

I was happy with the results and will use the method again.

Nuuk said:
It's been fascinating to see this design develop and full credit to you for the neatness of your case and interior arrangement! Can't wait to see it finished! ;)

ble0t said:
I agree...I like the layout a lot...especially the mounting of the toroid. Congrats on a nice piece of work!

Thanks....I try to do my best. I try to built the GC same way i built my Bosoz
and my Zenquito Evo

Marc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.