what the (&*%&^%&*)^*10 samples?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
karma said:
i ordered 5 lm4881 chips from national for a headphone amp
thay sent me (5) lm4881 and (5) lm4950. is it not 5 a week for samples?

has anyone used or maid anything out of the lm4950 that i could use em for?

:hphones:

Apparently sending extra free stuff is not a good way to get the cheap skates to shut up. Interesting sociological experiment. ;)

thomas997 said:
Karma, how long did it take for you to receive your samples?

My sample order has said shipped for almost a month now.

and in the email I got it said: typical delivery times are 315 days. I hope they meant 3-15 days :)

Maybe it has been lost in the mail..

Thanks

for hamilton ontario its about 3 to 5 days

i would say it may be lost. its delivered by fedex you could phone or go on line to see if thay have it. or just order it again

;)

soundNERD said:
w00t, does it tell you there will be a small shipping charge?

i am beginning to think that that thats just a thing to try and reduce the amount of samples ordered, but they really don't charge you.

every time i send them an email asking what the charge is, they never respond.

Just agree to the sample verification, and you will be sendt over to a payment page where you can see the amount and pay it by card.

National treats one after what country you are from though, so here in Norway you can't get samples for free. I've tried about 10 different E-mail adresses, some said to be working for others, but from other countries.

I got some samples from the local distributor though :)

here in New Zealand they arrive witihin 2 weeks. always. hell i've got about $200USD of stuff from them (and i do have commerical plans so i'm not just abusing their generosity)

i did get a phone call tho from their local distributor though, asking what i needed the samples for. at that stage i said i was a university student doing an engineering project. that was 2 years ago - after my very first order too, never been called again since despite the many sample requests

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.