"Sound" of Capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
carlosfm said:
Yes, even the genious have always something to learn.
Otherwise they wouldn't come here loose their time.
:angel:

Wrong, Carlos.

Not everyone come here to learn. Some just don't have a good social life so they think this virtual life means a great deal (and no need to tell you that it is the geniuses that usually have such a problem).

Relax, and enjoy your browsing here. As with me, I believe that what you think about me is different with what people around me think about me. And why should I care about what you think about me? You're not the one who raise my salary, are you? And I'm not dating your daughter!

Anyhow, like watching drama movies, some enjoy seeing debates and fights. So, go ahead guys :D

Jay,

I've seen very respected members here opening threads to ask questions about some new op-amps they haven't tried yet.
That's the point.
Exchange knowledge.
So, they aren't here loosing their time, just for fun, are they?
Anyway, don't worry, I'm relaxed and this conversation should be over now.
Anything more to say.

"That's the point.
Exchange knowledge.
So, they aren't here loosing their time, just for fun, are they?
Anyway, don't worry, I'm relaxed and this conversation should be over now.
Anything more to say."

Oh thanks, thats new for me.

I thought the points are: -no matter whats the topic, do have some answer and know better.

- every have the last word no matter if you have anything to say.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.