Group order of LM4780 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi gays,I have designed two LM4780 pcb projects.One is standard two channel stereo amps,one is in parallel.The boards size is 127mm x 72.5mm,double-sided pcb,single chip.
the prices of small batchs is $20 USD/1PCB,30 pieces boards.If more, prices can also be reduced.
this is parallel layout projects,the standard stereo projects with the size of the parallel similar,same boards.you can use it make a stereo amplifier.

anyone interested?

this is my WIKI page.

-digi

digi01, for $20/pcb, does it come with any components?
the boards including Input-output interface socket, and the regular screws.
NS 4780 price is $3.25 Qty 1K+,straight from national.I find some distributors of beijing china:
http://www.national.com/contacts/Details/0,1596,China,00.html
the price is good:)
I like discussing more technological details even more, making this project more perfect. I have designed a 4780 of bridge mode again.

-digi

jhead,It is still only a project file now, there is not real thing.

this is my standard stereo layout projects

Attachments

• 4780std.gif
    4780std.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 351
Looonnnggg tracks

Digi,

All of the paths in your layout are kinda long and so it'll be interesting to see how well this works. I'm worried about mains buzz (ground loops) and poor response due to inductances. Also, what are the component values and types?

Is the board really 3 x 5 inches??? Why so big??

What are the goals of this project?

-Robert

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.