Boardman's LM4780 PCBs (merged)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
LM4780 Made simple

Here is an easy to use pc board designed for the LM4780 including the power supply and mute circuit.

Attachments

• 4780 stereo d.jpg
    4780 stereo d.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 699
LM4780 Chip Amp Paralelled

Here is the LM4780 parallel board with the power supply and mute circuit included. If anyone needs the files to make your own boards, or want boards made, let me know. For those of you who find soldering this chip intimidating, I can supply a board with the chip allready installed. There is a stereo board and a bridged board allready posted by me and the same goes for them. The specs and schematics for this chip and these boards can be found at the National Semiconductor site. National also offers their own board. It is, in my opinion, a little more than most DIY's want to deal with. Regards CE

Attachments

• 4780 parallel d.jpg
    4780 parallel d.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 585
:cop: Moderator hat on

boardman, you have started too many threads now about the same thing. Can you explain what your goal is here? How about making schematics, pcb layout and BOM available? I suggest also that you first build a prototype so you know that the pcb really works.

:cop:

edit by pinkmouse: I have put all these posts into one thread for neatness, and moved it to Chip Amps :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.