Tripath amplifier TA0104A burned caps-(CBrodersen amp) suggest cap replacement

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all.
Hope you can help with some advice... I have an old Tripath amp built back in the early 2000's (an old Chris Brodersen project ) that recently blew one capacitor and fried the copper board tracing to it. I can find no other board components that "appear" to be fried.... There are 3 electrolytic caps on that board. The C3 cap is blown, the other two caps C10 and C26 appear unscathed. I want to replace all of the 3 caps which are 100uF/100v with any suggestion you recommend. Do I keep the same values or slightly change the values. Is there any particular brand/version of caps you recommend... I do have to admit that when I pulled the amp out of its stereo cabinet, one speaker terminal was not tight and could have been that way for a few years......teaches me to clean and tighten all connections. Your guidance is appreciated. Thank you .....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.