Any suggestions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, my current config as follows:

-2x45watt Smsl q5 pro dac amplifier

-Rel t5 sub

-2x 3020i acoustic speakers.

I would like to improve my amp, with less than 500 euros.

any of these?

-Cambridge cxa60

-onkyo a9010

-Marantz 611

-Any amp with linear power supply?

-Or better mine + a good dac (topping d50)?

My aim is to play mainly spotify, or Netflix and few more sources, so NOT hifi fidelity at its top.

Thanks

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I think you might be barking up the wrong tree. It isn't completely clear from your post, but you seem to be asking for recommendations for commercial equipment. While that is certainly a fair question, beware that this is DIY Audio (DIY = Do It Yourself), so a forum for folks who enjoy building their own equipment.

If you are looking to build your own equipment, I'm sure you'll find a good home here. My Modulus-86 is quite easy to build, provides world class performance, and fits your budget ... but you have to build it yourself (or pay someone to build it for you).

If you'd like recommendations for a commercial product, you're probably more likely to get a meaningful response on one of the many other audio fora.

Best of luck with your endeavour.

Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.