Need help with a Alpine v12 f357

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok here goes hollo every one first time post for a newbie,
I do have some electronics training even if it was twenty years ago but I do know what a multimeter is and how to use a iron and solder sucker ect ect
but here's my problem I picked up an Alpine v12 f357 amp at the local swap meet for cheap knowing that it had problems got it home opened it up and found some pwr transistors burnt now I have already ordered new transistors 44n's but I still have a few questions !st is there anything else that I should check besides the burnt transistors in the photos that I am sending with this post I was wondering if I should replace the diode to the right of the last burnt transistor I am not sure if it might have a problem due to the heat that it was exposed to the other thing should I replace all six of the transistors in this row or just the four that appear to have heat damage I think I should might as well do all six since I ordered ten of the things ? anyway, thanks for all of your help so far and I hope to hear from someone who knows just what I need to do.
R.Carsonm San Diego

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.