amplifier bluetooth pc sound ot connection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have 2 pcs tda 2050 board separate which drives 2 speakers--------------

i have bluetooth module ( blutooth, fm, aux modes) ---with output right and left signal out---

also my desktop pc signal out right and left signal----

-----i want to connect them together----if i connect pc signal right and bluetooth signal right---together joining them --and attach to amplifier signal input--------and try to switch signal whenever i wish to hear either pc or bluetooth----WILL THAT BE OK----did you understood---

--------OR IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY ?

--------thank you

Last edited:
You need a switch or mixer. Connecting two sound sources together often will blow up one or the other or maybe both.
A double pole double throw switch will switch both channels at once. Put the Bluetooth source left & right on contacts 1, the PC out on contacts two, the poles in the center go to the input of the amp.
A gold plated contact switch will give less problems with sound dropout, but a cheap DPDT switch from the auto supply may prove the method.
A mixer connects a 1 kohm or so (10k is popular) resistor to each input, connects the tails of the resistors together, so neither source can feed too much current to the other. Then out of the common points, an amplifier (usually an op amp these days) amplfies the signal current back up to its original value or higher. See various plans for mixers on analog line level forum. You want a gain of 0 to two. The 0 comes from the input potentiometer, the 2 is the op amp gain.
Have fun.

Last edited:
thanks---------indianajo -----

is it this way what you are saying-----right of pc out to right of switch contacts 1 and left of pc to left of contacts 1----

right of bluetooth to right of contacts 2 and left of bluetooth to left of contacts 2----

and 2 poles at center of switch connects to right and left input of amplifier---

but-----WHERE SHOULD I CONNECT GROUNDS OF PC OUT, BLUETOOTH OUT AND AMPLIFIER INPUT ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.