Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Mod-286 build thread
Mod-286 build thread
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st October 2017, 07:35 PM   #141
pluplog is offline pluplog  Singapore
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmonicTHD View Post
As promised and as per recent Forum member request please find attached the DXF drawing of the backplate and its cut-outs. Feel free to use it and adjust it to your particular design. I had to zip the DXF as the forum program does not allow files with DXF extensions.

FYI. For the CAD beginners among you. I used the free LibreCAD to do the drawing. Of course any other DXF capable CAD programm will suffice as well.

You can submit the DXF file to the Modushop by email, after you placed your order online. I also had initially my name and my email address written in the CAD drawings text block so Modushop has it easier to correlate the DXF to my particular order.

Have fun.
Thank you for sharing this!
Old 2nd October 2017, 02:34 AM   #142
tomchr is online now tomchr  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmonicTHD View Post
I used the free LibreCAD to do the drawing.
Even available in an OSX (Mac) version. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for sharing your design files.

Tom

Mod-286 build threadHide this!Advertise here!