Enkor circuit board....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello,
few days ago I found a circuit board almost with no parts in it.all I can say its an amplifier circuit board:confused:.I tried many ways to figure out the missing parts and simply I failed.or I couldn't reach the right place:rolleyes:.why I am so excited about this junk because a good feelings comes out if:D:D i can repair or rebuild than this junk will become awesome and I don't have any amplifier:worried: but I have 2speakers of 8ohm.so its up to you genius see these photos and say how much possibilities to bring this circuit board alive....

thank you...

Attachments

• 20170216_043826.jpg
    20170216_043826.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 20170216_043818-1_20170303070854926.jpg
    20170216_043818-1_20170303070854926.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 130
It looks like it's been stripped of parts. I've repaired a few amplifiers in my day, and I've designed and built a few too. I strip old electronics of valuable parts and actually reuse some of them. Some of those old parts are made of unobtanium and come in handy.

I wouldn't do anything with that piece of junk. I'd grab the heat sink and chuck the rest into the electronic recycling bin.

Buy a chip amp kit. There's tons of documentation on all the popular chip amps. Don't ask which chip/kit. Look at posts in this forum and ask specific questions.

Without at least a schematic it doesn't look like a feasible project. With a schematic it doesn't appear worth the effort. There's probably a reason you found it in the state it's in.

I agree with Fast Eddie. Salvage the worthwhile parts and build something else.

in my country no Amazon or ebay available that I choose and pick it..for this circuit I thought it might be the good one and I am asking for help...yea many circuits available in here but most common problem Is high voltage transformer...this circuit feeds on 12v 5amp and I don't know output watt...may be more than 100w...not all circuits deliver that much power in such low voltage...it might be helpful for me if I can find something like this runs in low and deliver high...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.