Where to purchase LM4780

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've decided I'd like to build an 8 channel (multichannel) amp for four rooms at my summer home. I am not looking for super high fidelity as not critical listening will be going on - more for background music for the odd get together. Size is important - I want a small chassis - and simply add an FM receiver and bluetooth receiver..maybe a USB input and line input. So thought that I could probably use four LM4780s and then found out they are in lifetime buy phase!! Any suggestions in where to purchase LM4780s or any other recommendations?

Steve

i have lm4780 for sale!! 11$ each plus shipping.
in us will be around 3-4$shipping.
Pm me if interested.
ok, i just realized that you are not in US...
thats a different story, i dont know how much is shipping to canada...

Attachments

• IMG_2805.jpg
    IMG_2805.jpg
    998.3 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Neurochrome.com
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Texas Instruments bought National Semiconductor in 2012. The two ICs are identical. The LM4780TA uses leaded solder on the pins. LM4780TA/NOPB uses lead free solder on the pins and is ROHS compatible.

Currently, RS Components and Newark/Farnell sit on all available stock world-wide.

Tom

Tom is trying to sell an lm4780 with 30$ when you buy the Parallel-86 (Last Chance to Buy) pcb. He is really hungry.
i understand that you overpriced you board to prove your amazing skills , but what did you do with that chip to double (if not triple ) its price?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.