Chassis for a group order of non-inverted GC kit?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
moe29 said:
So Peter,

When i finish putting this kit together, is it going to turn my
Aleph 2's and 3 into amp stands? ;)

Can't wait to have this amp in my setup.

I can't promise it will make other amps into stands. I just noticed those feedback letters today (regarding AMP-1) on AZ site: http://www.inthezonenet.com/linksgallery.htm
Integrated amp can be basically built from the same parts, so chances are it will sound close to Amp-1.;)

I finally managed to put one chassis together and here are some pics

Attachments

• c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 720
Hi Peter, I have been watching this for some time and the recent pictures look great. I am a bit confused about how to order one, I entered the details on your site last night but it didnt have anything about payment. Have I missed the boat???

Its probably somewhere back in this thread but I could not find it.

Currently, I'm not accepting any new orders. I have to ship whatever is paid first and then see what's left. All the paperwork and packaging becomes a bit of a hassle, so I don't want to introduce any additional confusion (with new orders).

If this offer becomes successful, please stay assured it will be repeated.;) I'm curious on the feedback I'll be getting, as this may change the way future offering will be carried out.

Peter Daniel said:
Currently, I'm not accepting any new orders. I have to ship whatever is paid first and then see what's left. All the paperwork and packaging becomes a bit of a hassle, so I don't want to introduce any additional confusion (with new orders).

If this offer becomes successful, please stay assured it will be repeated.;) I'm curious on the feedback I'll be getting, as this may change the way future offering will be carried out.

Peter
Thanks for the update, can I suggest you put something on your site as the current situation is confusing.

Pleasse let me know if they do become available again.

wytco0 said:

Peter
Thanks for the update, can I suggest you put something on your site as the current situation is confusing.

Pleasse let me know if they do become available again.

It's OK to send a form, it stays in my files and builds a waiting list database. If chassis become available, you'll be notified first.

I have to admit that I lost some of the initial enthusiasm with recent anti commercial postings on this forum.

I wouldn't necessarily be deterred by those posts...I think putting together things like this benefits a lot of people starting out with DIY that perhaps don't have the time, tools or know-how to do a lot of this themselves. I do not think what you are doing is a blatant attempt to push your products. I think the way that some of the decisions were opened up to the forum as a whole was a great idea. It makes for a much more 'rounded' product that more people may like. Besides, it all comes down to the fact that there is a demand for what you are selling...it's not like you are forcing this on people.

Peter (and Brian),

I can't wait to get this amp built because you and Brian really
put a lot of quality hard work into it. I've been really tempted to
purchase one of your commercial offerings, so when the kit was
offered i had to pull the trigger. Can't wait to fire it up and listen
to some music.

Major props to you and Brian for the effort involved - I think we're
all going to have a lot of fun with this. I bet a lot of us are looking
forward to future offerings too. (DAC DAC DAC DAC) hint, hint ;)

So keep up the good work... hopefuly the feedback you get on the
kits will give you a second wind. The positive comments just on
the few pictures you've posted should give you an idea of what's
to come :)

m.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.