Question about bridging TDA 7293

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am planning to build a car amplifier with TDA 7293. For supply I used schematic of SMPS from ESP.
I was wondering if TDA 7293's can be used in modular aplications with more than 3 devices. (4 or 5 for example). Has anyone done it?
I saw that few people have made amps with 3 TDA 7293 (1 master & 2 slave devices).
Does anyone of you good people knows how much undistorted power I can get from 3 TDA 7293 on 4 ohms with +-36V supply ?

Thank You all in advance for any answer given !:)

Except the problem with routing, is there any other known problem with doing >3 chips in parallel ?
I saw that You have just finished amplifier with 3 TDA 7293 in parallel. It looks very nice. Is it capable of driving 2 ohm impedance (with how much power on the output ?) ?
For my project, I would need at least 200W on 4 ohms with little distortion, with possibility of driving 2ohms (with more power on 2 ohms than on 4).:D How many devices do I need to parallel for that ?
Could You advise me which project would be acceptable for my needs, and, is there maybe an easy way to calculate (predict)output power with known number of chips in parallel ?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.