Sweet Bluetooth Amp (all in one) !!! - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th March 2015, 08:13 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Sweet Bluetooth Amp (all in one) !!!

I just received this little bluetooth amp and thought I would share here since you all have been so helpful. I am pretty excited about this one, because i was using little chip amps and wiring in a bluetooth module, kinda of a pain since I am not super good at soldering. Bluetooth has great sound, better then the modules I was using. Anyways here it is

This is the cleanest sounding little amp I have some across. Has anyone else used one? Love to hear what others have to say. Or what is your favorite little amp?
Old 17th March 2015, 08:33 PM   #2
McLanz is offline McLanz  Germany
diyAudio Member

Hi and where is the link? guess you forgot.
I listen with vintage Fullrange drivers, a EL34 PP Amp, built many NOS DACs called "Monica", enjoying the good old vinyl with my full DIY turntable, Schroeder arm clone and phono pre. ...Located in South/West of Germany.
Old 17th March 2015, 08:38 PM   #3
zymurgn is offline zymurgn  United States
diyAudio Member

I'm curious to see as well. I've always wanted to build bluetooth functionality into an amp. I was also considering a wifi medium with something like the raspberry pi or beaglebone black.
Old 18th March 2015, 12:14 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

This is a sweet little unit. Makes for a quick, easy boom box..

MCM Custom Audio 30 Watt Stereo Amplifier PC Board with Bluetooth Receiver | 50-16620 (5016620) | MCM Custom Audio

I have this one and I love it! The volume control works with the Bluetooth also..

Compact 30 Watt Amplifier with Bluetooth Receiver | 50-14845 (5014845) | Distributed By MCM
Old 20th March 2015, 07:28 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

oh man, sorry guys i forgot to post the link and now the seller i bought from are all sold out! they are like these ones

bluetooth f900 | eBay

really nice little amps!
Old 20th March 2015, 07:30 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffGridKindaGuy View Post

This one looks rather interesting as well! I am wondering how you would wire in a potentiometer to control the volume.
Old 20th March 2015, 10:25 AM   #7
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
This one looks rather interesting as well! I am wondering how you would wire in a potentiometer to control the volume.
If you can control the volume at the transmitter, a vol. control at the rcvr. isn't needed.

Here's an example of its use..

MCM Custom Audio 6" Ceiling Speaker Pair - with 30W Stereo Amplifier and Bluetooth | 50-16615 (5016615) | MCM Custom Audio
Old 4th May 2015, 09:13 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Quote:
I actually tried this one a while back, unfortunately the amp cuts out when I turn my iphone up to around 75% volume. I thought it might just be one, but I tried it on the second one and it was the same exact thing. It would be a perfect little solution if that problem was taken care of.

Anyone tried any other small bluetooth amps that they like?
Old 4th May 2015, 10:00 AM   #9
diyAudio Member

"I actually tried this one a while back, unfortunately the amp cuts out when I turn my iphone up to around 75% volume."

Sounds like the unit could have been starving for power. Did you lengthen the wiring between the power supply and the Bluetooth?
Old 4th May 2015, 10:12 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

Quote:
"I actually tried this one a while back, unfortunately the amp cuts out when I turn my iphone up to around 75% volume."

Sounds like the unit could have been starving for power. Did you lengthen the wiring between the power supply and the Bluetooth?
Thanks for the quick reply!

I added about 10 inches of wire to power, and added 10 inches of wire to an on/off switch. Do you think that is the problem?

I could shorten the wire run from the power supply to bluetooth, but that would lengthen the wire from the bluetooth to the on/off switch.

Hmmm

Hide this!Advertise here!