Need Help PLEASE.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am going to build a system of 2 TDA7492 amps in PBTL mode for a total of 86W x2 and using a 2.1 NE5532 tone preamplifierGoing to add a single channel TDA7498 as a Sub amp,here are the devices
YJ NE5532 HiFi 2 1 Tone Preamplifier Completed Board | eBay
(2) of these boards in PBTL, Class D TDA7492 High Power Digital Amplifier Board 50W 2 100W Parallel Bridge | eBay
TDA7498 in Parallel 2 0 Power Finished Amplifier Board Free Shipping | eBay

OK the thing I need to do is find a way to power all 4 devices ,3 are ingle input dc and the preamp is 12v-0-12v daul ac input.is there a way to get all these connected using a transformer. and what type of transformer or other supply.

Please can you give me a link to some choices of power supplys and trans formers and help me out if you do not mind.I am almost blind but able to see ok and limited mobility,but I really want to make this happen,I cant afford a built amp with this quality sound.Please if someone could help me I would be so thankful.I am not real savy on electronics but I know enough to get me by.and Enough to respect it.

I want a power supply that is going to let me use these devices to their full potential.if I need to seperat e preamp it is ok,but I would like to keep it to 2 plugs used.

Thank You And I really hope someone will help me it is important to me,Please.

HMMM,were do I change the subject title cant seem to find nothing,one thing I dont get is why no one can just straight out help someone out .it is like you have to jump through al kinds of hoops and things.I have a pretty hard time maneuvering around all this and I wish some one would come along and just start spilling info.I have begining alzheimers and it gets bad in the evening so I am about shot for the day have to start again tomorow.I am trying to get this amp done been trying to do a amp project for a while,

this is the newest attempt,mostly because I cant get any assistance.I understand no one is obligated to help me me geewhiz for real.I am not that way and whay should anyone else. there are a considerable number of veiws to this thread surely no one has anything to share.eventualy I might find a solution but it would be so much easier this way.I should not have to spill my guts to get help and someone will pop up and tell me well if you do this you will get some help,,bloody hell you say.this is very frustrating to say the least.

For the preamp a 12-0-12 center tap toriod.

Three switching power supplies for the class D amps at the appropriate voltages and wattages.

This is one of many solutions but should get you started.

ok well I thought I could get just i1 unit to power them all.I will look into what you are saying,,If I could get another preamp that uses a single power input maybe I could find a powersupply with multi variable settings.

Your amps have different voltage and power requirements.

2x12V AC
20V 2x100VA DC
32V 200VA DC

Not so easy to supply from a single PSU and its better to supply each amp from is own PSU.

I cant see the VA of the posted PSU.

Yes I know THis,But I do truly thank You For your Replie.I will seek Advice elsewere,It is aparent I will not get any help here.All the same,Thank You All,Cleon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.