DIY - Making a boom box from scratch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GOOD DAY friends,

Am from Chennai, INDIA.

Friends, am a DIY enthusiast but i have zero knowledge about sound tech and the terminology involved in it. But am going through pages to learn and interested to learn more frm you all.

Recently i was motivated to present a gift to a group of people who are involved in social welfare/spiritual works. The gift is a set of speakers ( 2 no's). I wanted to purchase a branded one and give but i went thru few videos of DIY boombox.....which inspired me to the core.....love to make some thing like that. But the thing is...those videos are from USA & europe ...so the brands & parts they talk are not available here in india or i dont know...where it is available...

plz have a look at this video : - DIY Custom Portable Boombox: Pelican/POLK/Lepai/Bluetooth - YouTube

Anyway, the thing is, i wanted to make 2 boombox similar type and present them. So i need some DIY enthusiast ( preferably from india so tht i can follow the same parts/brands as am a novice ) but i highly respect everybodys view ...so plz flow in....
So plz give me a step by step instructions of how to make such a boom box which is worthy to placed & played in a 50mts dia place & still heard well by everybody. its gonna play mostly spiritual songs...so have very low sounds like in classical songs and very high sounds sometimes in bhajan tracks.....so both has to be very clear.

Plz throw some light on how to make this...i guess most of the products i can get in Ritchie street market. People from chennai wud know this place. So please share ur knowledge.

thank you frnds.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.