New Bluetooth Chip

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The integrated Bluetooth system that came built into my helmet is officially toast. Attempting to integrate an amp chip to the system I needed to pull out the inner part of the helmet several times and wiring and re-striping the wires and re-wiring left the wires too short and the last time I pulled the inner helmet out it ripped the wires from the actual boards and it is impossible without the proper connectors to fix it.

So I am not paying $100 or more for the same set up bc I wasn't happy with the volume of the system anyway so I want to built my own from scratch and use what I need to have the level of volume I want. So since Bluetooth seems to be a very difficult thing to learn about for some reason what kind of Bluetooth board do I need to pair with my iPhone, listen to music, receive calls, and make calls? I also want to integrate the amp chip and instead of using headphone speakers I bought 2 2 1/2" mid-range speakers I am going to mount in the helmet and use the microphone that was in the previous system bc its tiny.

Will this work as I am hoping it will? What Bluetooth chip do I need? Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.