Virtual ground in Cmoy amp - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th June 2013, 04:06 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Virtual ground in Cmoy amp

Hello guys, i`m trying to put together a headphone amp by using Tangentsoft`s approach ( http://tangentsoft.net/audio/cmoy-tu...angent-sch.pdf ) but i fail to understand how to wire the virtual ground. I just can`t figure out where to connect the wires. I made a Fritzing design of where i am now. If anyone could tell me what to do with the wires hanging around in the picture( https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45794359/amp_bb.jpg ) i would really appreciate it. If someone finds any other mistakes please feel free to point them out.
Old 15th June 2013, 04:56 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

I didn't verified the whole scheme but "virtual ground" is the ground, the jack ground pin should be connected to it.
Old 15th June 2013, 05:06 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

The red arrow I added to your image is the virtual ground point. So that point needs to connect to all other points in the schematic with the ground symbol.

se
Attached Images
File Type: jpg virtualground.jpg (766.4 KB, 72 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!