Help with KIA6210-AH Chip - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th January 2013, 02:51 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Question Help with KIA6210-AH Chip

So I recently got my hands on two audio boards made for desktop speakers. Both happened to be missing the actual speakers that hooked up to them except the subs which were built into the box. I managed to salvage quite a bit of parts from both of these boards, the highlights being 2x TDA2005, 4x LM386, 2x LM358, and 1x KIA6210-AH which is what I was hoping to use for a small Bike stereo project.

I normally would've simply tried to rewire these boards to work for what I wanted but the fact that they were also missing their power supplies and had a few blown parts made that idea obsolete fast.

The problem I have is the fact that there doesn't seem to be any real info on the KIA6210 chip and the only thing I could find was a hard to read schematic. I was wanting to use this chip due to it's ability to output 20w per channel in the best scenario.

The main thing I was looking for was an example build to go by or an easy to read schematic. I can solder quite well. If anyone has any useful info on how to use this particular chip or has even used it in the past please let me know.
Old 20th January 2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Bone is offline Bone  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Download the datasheet from KIA6210 datasheet and application note, data sheet, circuit, pdf, cross reference | Datasheet Archive
Old 21st January 2013, 04:55 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Thanks, I guess I just need to search the web better. Heading to the shack to buy the few parts I'm missing. I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Hide this!Advertise here!