lm1875 fizzing away probelm

Was a good idea to use two lm1875 or a big stk chip

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Vacum tubbes !!!

Can i do anything with these things?:scratch::eek:

Attachments

• DSCF2915[1].JPG
    DSCF2915[1].JPG
    603.7 KB · Views: 96
The fastest and easiest thing to do is put a 0.1uF capacitor in parallel with 22-100 ohm resistor between 0V RCA inputs and the metal chassis. The metal chassis should be earthed at all times, please see my above post about working with mains.
That would get me into a ground loop,i aleardy cut the ground wire to my computer psu which powers my amps to stop this pluss that amp dosen have a ground plug

I made an amp with this schematic and c8050 and it draws to much current from the input causing my test radio's power led and display to dim with the beat that not happening when there is nothing hooked up to the radio or the volume turned down,the radio has an inbuilt speakers which turn on when the jack is unplugged:confused::mad::apathic::usd::eek::(
Ps the transistor dosent even get warm

Attachments

• transistor_amplifier.jpg
    transistor_amplifier.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 140
Just finished my lm1875 when i power it up it makes a buz and raws a lot od current,the power led goes dim,but if i turn it off and on in an instant the led goes bright the test lamp goes bright for a split sec and everithing is ok,could this be because of the lightbulb limiting the current ant the chip amps drawing a lot of current during power up causing it to kinduf run out of power and try and start and run oout of power and start up infintely

I finished it and its working and im proud of it i have
DONE IT MYSLEF
Or as tekko would say MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
but lets dont stop here i got to make a transistor amp and a high power 5.1 amp using an apex b500 or something like that for the sub chanel.That would require one hell of an transformer,But stay tuned for more!

Attachments

• DSCF2919.JPG
    DSCF2919.JPG
    590.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF2927.JPG
    DSCF2927.JPG
    621.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF2928.JPG
    DSCF2928.JPG
    598.4 KB · Views: 90
Just listening to it and the trebles are amazing but the bass is weak ,also the mids are very spatial,but there is an small distorsion which sounds weird maybe beacause the wires are bundled togheter to close,By far the best amp i ever heard,even better than my computer psu tda 8560q which led the previous record soundig better than the 1000 of dolars sound systems i had heard ove the years.
The lm1875t is weak,not very bassy altough used in an sub plate amp i have
But the other sounds are amazing and spatial,but that distorsion bugs me a lot

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.