lm1875 fizzing away probelm - Page 22 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
View Poll Results: Was a good idea to use two lm1875 or a big stk chip
Use stk 8 27.59%
use lm1875 21 72.41%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9th February 2013, 02:40 PM   #211
johnr66 is offline johnr66  United States
diyAudio Member

I don't know if he is a troll, so I won't call names. He is very unfocussed and asks too many questions (he says he is a 13 year old kid). Most have given up on him including myself. He needs to go learn instead of asking questions so often. He needs to get his 12v chip amps working right before even thinking about discrete jobs with 190 volt rail to rail voltages!
Old 9th February 2013, 03:58 PM   #212
PetruV is offline PetruV  Romania
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr66 View Post
I don't know if he is a troll, so I won't call names. He is very unfocussed and asks too many questions (he says he is a 13 year old kid). Most have given up on him including myself. He needs to go learn instead of asking questions so often. He needs to get his 12v chip amps working right before even thinking about discrete jobs with 190 volt rail to rail voltages!
um no,i get upset very easily and i WILL cuss at people that say anithing badd about me,i will leave this forum if necessary,im a desoriented person and i work on many things at once,nothing works for me but works for many others,i ont have two whole friends irl,i know what im doing and im am from a scale of 1 10 10 being pro and 1 being noob,im around 6-7.
I will leave this forum if someone like this pisses me off next time like this,you were supposed to be here to help me when i need some help,youre only making it harder on me, Im aleardy tired of living on this world.if you were in front of me right now i would have beaten you by now,the way everibody at scool beats the crap outa me untill i fall or they paint thw walls red with me,i havent died by now.
please dont call me a troll because im disoriented,im not dumb.
I wasted 2 months tryng to ge you to help me so youre the trolls,abusing of the weak and disoriented.:ma d:
Old 9th February 2013, 05:05 PM   #213
JMFahey is online now JMFahey  Argentina
diyAudio Member

Well, either he is a troll *or* he's a 13 y.o. guy working *very* dangerously and ignoring safety suggestions.

To blu glo's post#157:
Quote:
SWITCH OFF AND UNPLUG IT FROM MAINS!!

TAKE the foil off the transformer - it is not needed and dangerous you are close to creating a shorted turn with the transformer top plate and base. Please remove ALL silver foil.......
and post #159
Quote:
Forgive me for asking but are you * OLD ENOUGH * to be working on mains?

If not you must have a suitably qualified person supervising and check your work before plugging in!

I give out information on these boards on the assumption anyone following them is suitably qualified and competent in electronics.
he answered:

Quote:
Im 13 but i have been woking with 220v since i wad 9 so im very experienced
In *any* case, whether he's a troll laughing at us or he's *really* a 13 y.o. irresponsible kid working with dangerous stuff, the conclusion is the same: don't touch him even with thick gloves.
Old 9th February 2013, 08:28 PM   #214
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMFahey View Post
Well, either he is a troll *or* he's a 13 y.o. guy working *very* dangerously and ignoring safety suggestions.

To blu glo's post#157:
and post #159

he answered:

In *any* case, whether he's a troll laughing at us or he's *really* a 13 y.o. irresponsible kid working with dangerous stuff, the conclusion is the same: don't touch him even with thick gloves.
It seems as nobody likes me i this world isnt it so ?
Old 10th February 2013, 02:04 PM   #215
diyAudio Member

the tdaa 2003 didnt work so out of frustration i killed that tda1517 with 200v from caps and it blew up into pieces,wow,very fun,im going to this to the lm1875 t s since i hate them so much since theyre crappy sounding.And costed as much as an stk 50w x2 chip. So i will kill them and burn the trafo and smash the case and then throw them all in the fire.
Chip amps are very problematic and not worth.Im going build transistor amps since theyre easier to build and cheaper
And build homemade smpsus since trafos are to expensive
Old 10th February 2013, 02:05 PM   #216
diyAudio Member

******* lm1875 waste of 2 months of my ******* time for some crppy sound and an otrageous amount of power that cant even move a bigger speakers
Old 10th February 2013, 02:46 PM   #217
JMFahey is online now JMFahey  Argentina
diyAudio Member

THANKS for the confirmation that you are not a 13 y.o. experimenter but a very sick grown up guy, who fakes being a kid to get our attention.

You are desperate for attention, even negative.

What will you say next?

Why did I call you troll?

Well, maybe the Wiki description fits you like a glove:
Quote:
Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3]
or, from the Urban Dictionary:
Quote:
1. troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
Old 10th February 2013, 03:23 PM   #218
blu_glo is offline blu_glo  England
diyAudio Member

Not entireley sure about "troll" but certainly a kid (or mental equivalent) who's outbursts of rudeness and demands got even the better of my giving nature.....
From the above responses, clearly not a person of engineering calibre with a temper like that!
Old 10th February 2013, 07:59 PM   #219
diyAudio Member

i am a 13 y o believe me
Old 16th February 2013, 01:54 PM   #220
diyAudio Member

just saw an old project i made called the relay amp,
It was an amp with 3 relays one at 24v on at 12 and one at 5.
Each rellay was triggered at a different voltage and made up a horrible sounding but very powerful amp.
I this worth Souping up with 200-300 relays or low rds mosfets each at different voltage,will it sound harsh or not?

Hide this!Advertise here!