STK 200W PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello folks,

I am new to this forum. Attached is a picture of 2 pcb's I bought on ebay for a 5.00 Dlls. I have the components to solder onto the pcb, however I not sure how to make the thing work once I finish installing the components. How can I control the volume, inputs, outps and most importantly what kind of power supply should I use. Any suggestions I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• crown pcb.gif
    crown pcb.gif
    193.8 KB · Views: 176
Hello folks,

I am new to this forum. Attached is a picture of 2 pcb's I bought on ebay for a 5.00 Dlls. I have the components to solder onto the pcb, however I not sure how to make the thing work once I finish installing the components. How can I control the volume, inputs, outps and most importantly what kind of power supply should I use. Any suggestions I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

The board includes a power supply. It's on the left in the pic. It looks like a diode bridge and two caps.

You will need some kind of preamp to control the volume. Without knowing the schematic I can't make any specific suggestions.

I suggest that you read the datasheet for the STK chip amp if you have not done so already.

-Charlie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.