capacitor burn in times? does it needs signal?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
its strange but mathematically its like forcing the components to get worn faster... instead of waiting for long to get the right frequencies to unlock it in a normal way of breakin.... but there is a way in india where they use to cook on coal as heat source and now the butane gas as used but guess what coal use to take long time but the taste is completely different than whats cooked on gas. Mathematically its heat but how come food cooked on coal had different experience.... no ans... probably the material which is burnt matters just like capacitors ...

Merit-less IMO..

...as a minimum. It is a way to get a large amount of fool ignorant buyers.

I remember a phase from the old TV series "Robert L. Rippley's believe it or not,", with Jack Palance, that said something like "a sucker born every second", I don't know if originally the phrase was true this, but I listened it translated into Spanish. (Nace un tonto a cada segundo...)

Last edited:
"It is important to exercise an audio system across the full range of frequencies and amplitudes" Yeah baby! Exercise those electrons!
Sounds almost HOT!

Curious what's suposed to be on there, cd doesn't go over 20khz so what is it? Ron jeremy doing a sine wave? Hubble soundscapes?
Seriously curious what's on the disc. Anyone threw it into some audio program to check it?

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Got the Isotek cd a long time ago as a gift and I think it is a good product. Whatever it does, it does it well. I use it for new devices and play the CD before I start to use the device. Or with older devices that have not been used much as a starter.

I try not to think that is is snake oil as I hear a positive difference, no more than that. It does not harm either. Sometimes it is better not to think/debate/argue and just enjoy.

Last edited:
P.S. I've been using charcoal all summer while my gas grill sits idle - waiting for a nod. ;)
Hi Bob,

I know this is OT but when you grill as often as we do, I don't know anyone who uses briquettes (if that's what you mean by charcoal), unless it's a one-off party at a friend's. We use gas most every time. We only use briquettes to ignite the charcoal when we are using the big smokers. If you are using real charcoal then thumbs up to ya!

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Magma, are you serious ? ;) Mmm, all this talking about the good things in life make me want to cook again. This while I had a good pasta with dried tomatoes and fresh bread with lovely Parmesan. Simple but subtle.

Sy I am having a Sonenbuerg Kerner Auslese at the moment. A nice but a tad sweet white Mosel wine. BTW are you a vegetarian ?

Last edited:
Just finished !

Image3.jpg

Now tell me gas or magma can do that :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.