Searching chip amp 5-10W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm searching for an amplifier with 5-10W power at 8Ohms. I need analog inputs. I don't care wether it is Class-D or Class-AB both are welcome. Of course sound quality should be good, but the chip should have a good price-value ratio because I need many of them. It is for a line array box where every driver has its own amp. Therefore, less external components would be nice, too.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

AudioAngel

Disabled Account
Joined 2009
Hi,

I'm searching for an amplifier with 5-10W power at 8Ohms. I need analog inputs. I don't care wether it is Class-D or Class-AB both are welcome. Of course sound quality should be good, but the chip should have a good price-value ratio because I need many of them. It is for a line array box where every driver has its own amp. Therefore, less external components would be nice, too.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

AudioAngel

If the amplifiers are going to be internal in the loudspeaker cabinet then perhaps a digial amplifier might be best since I believe they have less heat generation. Did you take a look at what is available on eBay?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.