Noob needs advice
Hello. Im new to the forum but I have been wanting to build a desktop amplifier for a 2.1 setup. I have been eyeing the Yuanjing tda7294/7293 amplifier on ebay. The seller says it puts out descent amount of power (2x80W+160W). The only thing I dont like about it are all the control knobs on the front. I really don't need independent left and right volume knobs. Is anyone familiar with this amplifier and does anyone know if there is a way to use a another board to control the amp (Main vol, sub vol, treble, pwr)? I don't know anything about this amp except what I read in the ad. Thanks
ebay ad: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-Channel-...item3cb5f5090a
I just reread the ad and it does only have one main volume knob. I still wouldn't mind knowing if anyone here is familiar with these. I'm basically wanting to build something like the Lepai 838.
Ask the Seller for all the details.
That will confirm the customer support you can expect after you have bought the item.
- 1x12V 24 VA power supply.
- 3x20 W into 4 Ohm promised, but only possible with a different power supply.
- complete amp.
- split power supply, which you need to calculate with the help of the datasheet.
- 2x80 W + 1x160 W into unknown impedance that take enormous heatsinks or the use of class H.
- amp PCB lacking power supply, case, heatsink, wires, connectors, etc.
- not likely to fit on the desktop, when finished.
The obvious thing both offers have in common is that they can be bought cheaper than the parts they are made from.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2015 diyAudio