Audio delay circuit - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd March 2012, 04:39 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Audio delay circuit

Hello,
I was looking for analog delay circuit of 2seconds, which can delay the audio signal (input) by digital or active\passive analog components and have delayed analog output.

I have come across one circuit but not able to find the components which is attached to this thread, that may also help you to suggest me any other circuit or method.

Regards,
Dileep
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AudioDelayCircuit2.PDF (37.2 KB, 194 views)
Old 22nd March 2012, 04:52 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Location: Hangzhou - Marco Polo's 'most beautiful city'. 700yrs is a long time though...
Send a message via MSN to abraxalito Send a message via Yahoo to abraxalito Send a message via Skype™ to abraxalito
What bandwidth do you need? That circuit's for voice as far as I can see, it runs at 64kbits per second.

<edit> Note to mods: I see this was cross-posted to Analog Line too - a better place for it would be Digital Line as its not really possible to do analog delay of 2s and that pdf is a digital solution.

Last edited by abraxalito; 22nd March 2012 at 05:04 AM.
Old 22nd March 2012, 05:17 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Yes mainly required for voice application!

Thanks for your interest for help.
Deekay

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxalito View Post
What bandwidth do you need? That circuit's for voice as far as I can see, it runs at 64kbits per second.

<edit> Note to mods: I see this was cross-posted to Analog Line too - a better place for it would be Digital Line as its not really possible to do analog delay of 2s and that pdf is a digital solution.
Old 22nd March 2012, 05:33 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Location: Hangzhou - Marco Polo's 'most beautiful city'. 700yrs is a long time though...
Send a message via MSN to abraxalito Send a message via Yahoo to abraxalito Send a message via Skype™ to abraxalito
You could have a look at this chip : http://www.holtek.com.tw/pdf/consumer/8972v100.pdf

Its not going to get you near to 2s - you'd need quite a few (maybe 6) in series as their selection guide says one chip is good for up to 330mS.
Old 22nd March 2012, 06:27 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Thanks for your reply!
Yes delay is very less 320msec!

Hope someone will come with required circuit.

Regards
Deekay

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxalito View Post
You could have a look at this chip : http://www.holtek.com.tw/pdf/consumer/8972v100.pdf

Its not going to get you near to 2s - you'd need quite a few (maybe 6) in series as their selection guide says one chip is good for up to 330mS.

Hide this!Advertise here!