Active Crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a low pass active X-over that crosses over @ about 150hz. I would like to use the LM324, because I have many of them, plus I don't need to worry about split supplies. What resistor and cap values would I need, and how would I assemble it? This is for the other project I posted, the stereo system for the sub output plug. Thanks for the help.

-Mike

If you go to Linear Team's WinISD webpage and download the ISD program it has a active crossover tool in it. When it says which cap to use (says start will like 0.01uf or something), just enter a capacitor value and enter the crossover frequency and it will tell you which resistor values to use and it shows the schematic in a simplified manner. Its dirty, quick and cheap!

The capacitor part confused me for a while, cause I didn't knwo you had to enter that, and I didn't know that the capacitor could be constant.

Hybrid fourdoor said:
If you go to Linear Team's WinISD webpage and download the ISD program it has a active crossover tool in it. When it says which cap to use (says start will like 0.01uf or something), just enter a capacitor value and enter the crossover frequency and it will tell you which resistor values to use and it shows the schematic in a simplified manner. Its dirty, quick and cheap!

The capacitor part confused me for a while, cause I didn't knwo you had to enter that, and I didn't know that the capacitor could be constant.

ignorant question , ...but do you need a power supply for the WinISD active crossovers, ...didn't seem like it from using the software???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.