TDA7294 BTL PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
I am looking for a 7294 BTL PCB.

I would be willing to purchase up to five of them if a quantity would be required.

Where might I find them?
I would prefer 7294 in parallel but i think the 7294 is not able to be easily paralleled.

Thanks

I would be willing to purchase up to five of them if a quantity would be required.

Where might I find them?
I would prefer 7294 in parallel but i think the 7294 is not able to be easily paralleled.

Thanks

Try search for 7293 parallel you'll definitely find some.
7293 support higher voltage thus higher power in parallel.

:cool:

Last edited:
Try search for 7293 parallel you'll definitely find some.
7293 support higher voltage thus higher power in parallel.

:cool:
Most TDA7293's are fake and easily blow up.Use the trusted TDA7294's they are rugged,cheap,and readily available.Point to note if you build according to the Data sheet you will get very poor bass response.This can be sorted easily by increasing the values of the Input and bootstrap capacitors - 10uF(input) and 470uF/35v(bootstrap) also put a 1kOhm resistor before the input cap which should have the positive terminal facing the source and the negative terminal facing pin 3 of the Bridged AMP.All the best!

Sorry for not giving a solution, but I too have about 10 TDA7294's from a failed project...

So I am looking for ANY PCB with TDA-7294 usage too...

Pretty please?

Already mailed this guy if he can deliver boards separately.
(Has 2x85 and 2x150W and 2.1(2x85+150W) completely soldered sets)

I had PCB's made for the dual supply setup with a single TDA7294 chip (did the design myself), had 300VA toroids wound (10 for $700 iirc), bought 5 Pyle subs, made enclosures, bought 50 capacitors (12,000uF 50V, so over half a Farad at 50V), etc.

I also had 9 TDA7294's:)
I acquired 3 of these boards (TDA7294 stereo PCB) and one BTL 7294 stereo board from the same seller (but it's not on Ebay right now, the BTL was $9.90 and had free shipping, ebay 220944211508‏ )

Still building, so no user experience yet.
The stereo board is an obvious straight copy from another manufacturer, but has quite some errors (zenerdiode drawn in the wrong way, missing numbers, etc.) But for the 35$ or so it cost me, I'm happy with my 4 boards!

So what are you actually looking for?
BTL for high power into 8 Ohm or more?
Or parallel for high power into 2-4 Ohm?

The 7294 doesn't have the master/slave feature of the 7293, but it can be paralleled as easily as other amps. Add series resistors to each output that meet on the other end, connect the speaker there and provide low tolerance resistors in the feedback loop.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.