LM3886 PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There must be something on the net.......
Search for it.
I have something in one of the elektor books. 300 series....it works well. At least for chip amp.
But it is at my home and I'm in London till December.
Regards, Taj

Thanks Tajzmaj.

Actually I want a one layer PCB with good and trustable traces, That's why I asked my request here so that other friends help me out with a good one....

Hi,
I have spare pcb board for the LM3886 already assembly with components. The two LM3886 chip are not included. The board have all the extra components included in the circuit. Also the board have built in voltage regulator to adjust the -/+ voltage. The board require a bulk power supply of 45 volts +/- since the regulator will regulate the voltage output. Attached are 2 pictures of the board for your consideration. The price is $68.00 dollars shipping included. The board was made by Expresspcb. Accept pay pal.

Regards,
tauro0221

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 1,551
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 1,466
There are many different bds with different options. I dont think anyone made one from the schematic of Fig1 in the data sheet.
so whitch options do you want?
Look up "LM3886 kits" and pick one.

Actually, the PCBs that use the LM3886 "XY Power Amp" PCBs use a circuit that is almost exactly like Figure 1 of the LM3886 datasheet. The Ebay board adds a series input capacitor, and a spot for a resistor on the chip amp output pin that could easily be used to install the 10 ohm resistor with wire wrapped around it, e.g. the parallel resistor/inductor mentioned later in the datasheet.

The Ebay PCB is not super awesome in terms of lack of star grounding, etc. etc. It's not designed by someone aiming for high end, and taking many precautions to get the highest performance. With that said, I have used many amps using prebuilt boards sourced from Ebay with success - they work just fine and I have not experienced any issues, noise, hum, etc. I have only found one instance of likely fake LM3886 chips. Not sure about the rest of the components. But you can also buy the bare board and roll your own with components that you source yourself at pretty low cost.

-Charlie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.