Alps pots in Canada??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
AFAIK, Partsconnexion is selling, not the pot, but the switched attenuator in the black beauty case.

100k, 22 steps, about 2.5dB/step.

This is the next best thing you're gonna get to a goldpoint, DAcT or TKD switched att. Way better than a regular conductive plastic alps blue or black.

IMHO, no other choice is worth contemplating at the price.

drew

Re: 50k works for me

Ilianh said:
while cleaning up my room I found a box of alps 744t-10kbx2, they are dual 10k and have a motor atached to them.

I have about 15 I think, I guess I could spare some if anyone need something similar.
I sent you an email asking for details...

GringoAudio said:
PaulB
Do you want to order a few of these?
Greg
Maybe. US$15 apiece plus shipping, Paypal, etc. I ordered his META42 board so I'm confident he's reliable.

The switched attenuators were not a standard line, they were a custom manufacture for pro use. I don't know how many were made, I expect it was a few thousand but I know that they sell out pretty fast wherever they appear.

There is a guy on eBay who sells them every now and then too.

His photos show the body (same as the the black beauty) opened up to display the switched attenuator.

Drew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.