Chinese Kits EBAY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Regarding the amplifier module (4x TDA7294) this looks like a dual bridge configuration, giving you two channels. In that case, each chip amp is handling 1/2 the load you put on the channel. This would imply about 6-8 ohms minimum for each channel - lower impedance loads will draw more current than is recommended for the chip amp and they will heat up considerably. Also, the price seems to be very low for what is on the board, so the possibility of low quality or fake parts is high.

Let me clearly state that I am saying all this only from looking at the picture of the finished amp and that I do not have any direct experience with it.

-Charlie

Dear Charlie:
Very thanks for you response. I was trying the LM3886 and it wanted to prove the TDA 7294. In my country -Argentine- it is difficult to obtain original parts. A few years ago arm a Leach low TIM amplifier and a SRPP (ECC82) preamp (Elektor circuit, line pre only) )and I want to make something new. I Listen jazz, clasic and pop music.That you recommend to me?

Greetings

Agustín

Have tried the 6N2 buffer/preamp, it´s a killer for the price, even better if you change the tubes to russian 6N2P-EV, then you can´t buy any finished product that will give the sound, specially to your preferred genre of music :)
And Adason, you´re wrong, it´s not only the pcb, but all components included. Real or Fake :)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.