JFET Buffered Gainclone-substitute for "SK170

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hifileslie said:
I would like to build Pedja's JFET buffered Gainclone, but can not find 2SK170 in UK (Farnell, CPC etc). Are there alternatives which could be used as direct substitutes without altering circuit values.

Yes, 2SK-369BL, also made by Toshiba. This is a near twin and knowing Pedja's circuit, will work perfectly.

I actually sell matched pairs of this fet, click on the Vacuum State Electronics link below, near the top of the page loading you will find a link to On-Line Shop. Enter and find the 'Goodies' page. There you will find a VeriSign secure page to order a pair. The fets are near the bottom of the page, you can order matched pairs (OK in your case) or quad sets.

Hope that may be useful. Normally wouldn't put such a direct plug here, but at least I have given you an option.

Joe R.

PS: Let us know your end results.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.