SVI3206 operation

I have a Technics SA-GX710 with 2 SVI3206 (main and center amp) and 1 SVI3202 (rear amp). The outputs of both SVI3206 go trought relays. In normal operation, after power on the relays remain inactive for 4 seconds. I connected a 100W speaker and activated the main relay manually: the sound have distortion with medium and up volume but I don't know if it's a speaker problem. I can't find what is wrong with this equipment (I don't have schematic). I think both ICs work fine, but I don't have the relay signal (-14V) in pin 18 to activate the relay. I compared both the SVI3206 pins voltages and found differences that I don't understand because I don't know the function of pin 7 (Latch C). In various circuits I saw the voltage of this pin is similar to voltage of pin 10 (VCC). In my case, I have -7V instead of -14V.
Anyway, in the other SVI3206 I don't have this difference but have the same problem (ausence of relay signal).
How the relay output signal is generated? Someone have any data of this IC? Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
Best regards,
Javier
Argentina

The attached screenshot shows a schematic of the 3206 relay control components.

It has a mute detect
A short detect
A DC detect
And an AC detect.

I know this isn't detailed but it shows what can stop the 14v being at pin 18 Screenshot_20210529-151223_Polaris Office.jpg