Looking to hire someone to help with IC amp design!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all!

I have some small hobby projects that are over my head, and I'm trying to find someone to hire to help me get these to the next step. If anyone would be interested, or have any advice where I could find someone to help with these, I would appreciate it!

In short, I'm looking to duplicate the headphone amplifier circuits present in older portable cassette/cd/dat players and use them in the amplifier bay of the Hifiman 801.

What this would entail is taking the headphone amp stage from the service manuals, adjusting the voltage (the player in which I'd like to use these outputs 7.4v and 5v, most of the amplifier circuits in the portable units use much lower voltages), and drafting this in a program which I could then send out to be produced (aapcb.com? I'm open to others)

My electronics knowledge is limited compared to many on here, and I'm more interested with the final product than the trial and error of first adapting the circuit, then learning Eagle or other such program.

I would obviously pay for anyone's time that thinks they could help with this project. Thanks very much!

-Tim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.