My Amp + Speaker Build (Incomplete w/ pictures) - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Amplifiers > Chip Amps

Chip Amps Amplifiers based on integrated circuits

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th November 2011, 12:23 AM   #11
diyAudio Member

I can't believe I started this project sometime in Febuary...Simply amazing...And I'm STILL not done yet! Yikes. It's a lot of work: much more than I really expected. Making sure you haven't f@cKed up your wiring when you are working with hundreds of dollars of equipment is pretty serious stuff. I'm going to check everything 9,000 more times to make sure I don't turn this into a $500 smoke machine.

Anyway, I took this picture with my phone, but I'm ALMOST there. Needs a few more finishing touches. But very close!

Since last time I installed the 4PDT output selector switch. It was suggested afterward that I should have used a relay or something, but I think this will be fine. There was bound to be long wire runs anyway due to some of my control boards etc. I have two 12VDC computer fans running at ~8V. One intaking cool air from under the subwoofer amp heatsink, and one as exhaust to the left of the trafo. cMoy Headphone amp in the lower left corner on a regulated +/- 6V power supply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0287116.jpg (88.0 KB, 111 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!