Logitech X-230 subwoofer won't turn on (TDA7377)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys,
I need help with turning on the subwoofer from this speakers set. Whole amp is based on TDA7377, while two satellites uses two channels and subwoofer uses another two in bridge.

There is something like control pod in the left satellite, but it is basically only volume control, led, switch and headphone connector. Then the connection goes to the subwoofer through DE-9 (RS 232) 9 pin connector. I got the whole set with that connector cut off.

I have googled for some pinouts and wired a new connector. The two satellites work without problem, also switching circuit works. But there is no sound coming from subwoofer. The driver is good, I have tested it. There is no sound signal in wires going to subwoofer, only that silent noise with 50 Hz in background, like amp turned to max without any input signal.

I can supply pinouts and more info.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.