SUITABLE AMP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Are you looking for a DIY amp or for a recommendation on a commercial amp?

If you like the Leak and can't find one, you can build one http://www.44bx.com/leak/Leak/Circuits/cctStereo70.gif.

You should be aware that your preference for this amp is probably a matter of adaptation and after a while you might come to like the sound of a more modern amp. Although those speakers of yours will probably favour an amp from the 1970s. If you look for a suitable chip amp, some of the older STK models that are still produced and sold (no original Sanyos however) will probably come close.

I am looking for a commercial amp. I found a Sanyo JA7110 but it does not work well with my speakers. There are a few Leak 70's around but I am no longer able to make repairs or modifications,so would need a guaranteed working unit.If I can find one at a reasonable price.With shipping to France.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.