New Opamps for DACT CT101

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Gentlemen

I was hoping to get some meanings and advices on this subject.
I have this Buffer DACT CT101 where one of the the opamps are ruined because of static electricity. I was thinking about doing some experiments using different opamps in the buffer circuit. First of all, It its not possible to get information about the original opamp used, from DACT. Mayby somebody on this forum know what opamp is used in DACT CT101.? I can tell that it is a single opamp which is made in Malaysia. They have removed the type and model on the front af the chip.
But what is more interesting, What opamp could lift this buffer to a new level of sound.? Any suggestions ? I have bought a new CT101 which i can use to compare the modified one with the original.
At this moment I have mounted two pieces a LME49710NA in the buffer, but it definately not sounds as musical and engaging as the original.

Thanks

Johnny

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.