Op Amps for everyone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, with a title like this you may be thinking I'm giving away op-amps for free.:devily: :eek:

Nah.
Ron Mancini, of TI, e-mailed me (and probably some of you;) ) announcing a new revision of this book.
Yes, it's a book, you pay for this.
But you can also download it here:

http://focus.ti.com/docs/analog/cat...tract.jhtml?familyId=78&abstractName=slod006b

Now I've got to go to the bath, excuse me.:devily:
I'll take this "compulsive reading" to read.:eek: ;)

Hi!

Also got the email...

carlosfm said:
It would be good if I could print the 464 pages.:bawling:

Lucky me!

I have access to all kinds of printers at work... mhmh... 464 pages with our "main" printer, double sided would take about 18 1/2 minutes... will have to split the printing to three parts (in order not to annoy colleagues... :cool: :cool: ).

Or should I print it with the colour laser printer :devily: :devily: :devily: ?

One of the small advantages of working (sadly temporarily) for a not-so-small IT company...

Bye,

Arndt

Oh, if I remeber right: The big, badass laser printer at the information technologies center at the University in Dortmund can print 75 pages per minute... it's actually interesting to watch...

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Cradle22 said:
Oh, if I remeber right: The big, badass laser printer at the information technologies center at the University in Dortmund can print 75 pages per minute... it's actually interesting to watch...

I used to work on a VAX (780 series I think), and it had a daisy printer that used continuous feed form paper. if not properly aligned, the paper would spill all over the floor and in no time you had the whole floor covered in a big pile of paper. It has to be the fastest printer I have ever seen in person.

Believe it or not, the people in th IT department are not very fond of their big printer.
Because it costs so much, people from three buildings are actually being forced to print longer documents on that printer, and have to take quite a walk in order to fetch their printouts...

But it is surprising how technology advances... The printer they formerly used could put out about 60 - 65 pages a minute, and was about 1 1/2 times as big as the current, better one...

Oh, have to admit, this has nothing to do with OP-amps...

Just took a look into the document, nice to give it away for free, but a lot of that stuff is over my head (I never really liked complex math used in electronics...)

Bye,

Arndt

Hey I work at TI in Dallas...

Pointless comment I guess, nonetheless looks like a good read.

Sometimes I wonder if I would get in trouble if I asked for the free samples you guys are always talking about.....they'd be like you already work here, why do you want free stuff? Haven't we given you enough??? :idea:

Re: Opamps are a DIYs best friend

janneman said:
Before this thread degenerates into a printer thread, may I propose a revolutionary idea: You can actually BUY the book for a meagre $39.

And there is a book review by this Didden guy in it in the last audioXpress.

Jan Didden

Of course, that's a good option if you can't print it, because the book is cheap.

Oh, BTW, there's a review of Kwei's preamp on this month's Hi-Fi World.:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.