about HIP4081,need help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got a demo board of NuForce Amplifier a couple of days ago and i found that the resistance connect to the pin HDEL ,which belongs to HIP4081, had a value of 200 Ohm . But according to the datasheet, it is supposed to has a value between 10K Ohm to 200K Ohm. I don't know why, i need some help.
P.S The demo board is working in a good condition.

This pin is controlled by the current from it to ground. If the 200R is connected to another circuit that controls the current, this could explain why the value is so low.

If it is working I would not change it unless you have determined exactly what is going on and understand what you are doing. The resistor controls the comutation delay and if you mess it up you are likely to damage the chip.

Regards,
Andrew

this pin is controlled by the current from it to ground. If the 200r is connected to another circuit that controls the current, this could explain why the value is so low.

If it is working i would not change it unless you have determined exactly what is going on and understand what you are doing. The resistor controls the comutation delay and if you mess it up you are likely to damage the chip.

Regards,
andrew
thx

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.